The best software to burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs
When we hear the word Nero we can't avoid thinking about burning discs. However, time goes by, and optical support is not used as much as in the past. With the enormous amount of devices that currently exist it was necessary to reformulate the product and its functions to adapt it to modern times. That's exactly what has been done in Nero 2015.
Manage, create, convert, play and store movies, music and photos on all your devices.
Don't worry, you're still going to be able to burn CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray discs like up to now, although this new software also includes many other options that adapt to current times.
The gadget era
Nowadays, you surely have a computer at home, a laptop, tablet, smartphone... You'll also have given in to cloud storage. Or content streaming. It isn't easy to manage all your multimedia contents with this ecosystem, although your PC remains as the core element to carry out all the operations necessary.
Current disc burning champion.
Nero 2015 is a complete multimedia tool with which you can deal with videos and movies, audio and image files, making them compatible with any of your gadgets. All the latter without forgetting about its library organization and management functions.
Features of Nero 2015
- New full-screen home menu.
- Simplified and faster file extraction and conversion processes.
- Wide range of mobile device profiles.
- Disc to Device function. Send DVD-Video, AVCHD and audio CDs to mobile devices or online storage platforms.
- Rotate your video recordings to give them the right angle. Ideal for videos recorded with smartphones.
- Send your work to production and disc burning easily with Nero Recode.
- Play to TV function: send videos and slides to the TV by means of your home network.
The application has been conceived for the current user that has fallen between two stools: multimedia formats and classic playback systems and the new wave of mobile devices and their associated formats. You will be able to play your contents wherever you are.
Functions still in force
In any case, functions as useful as Nero DiscSpan and Nero DiscSpan SmartFit to split large files and burn them on several discs, Nero SecurDisc to recover scratched or damaged discs or ImageRecorder to burn disc images, are still available.
Due to the amount of alternatives offered, it's definitely worth considering it as one of the most complete optical disc burning and multimedia file management tools available on the market.
Updates in this version
- Stability and performance improvements
- Correction of bugs.
- This is a trial version that can be used for 15 days.
- Requires Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit) or Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit).
- Internet connection required for certain services.
Nero BackItUp Android 126.96.36.199
Nero's backup solution for Android