Burn your discs with a classic program
Nero Burning ROM is one of the most popular programs to burn discs (Blu-ray, CD and DVD) with over fifteen years of experience. It's a great option for any user that needs to copy discs, edit them or make backups without further complications, with just the right amount of options, all shown in a neat and tidy manner.
Advanced burning technology and new functions.
Features of Nero 2016
- New plain, colorful and very intuitive interface.
- Preview function to edit Full-HD video with possibility to work in 4K format.
- New design and printing templates.
- Option to convert the CD format with high quality (MP3, AAC, FLAC or APE).
- Option to reuse DVD, AVCHD or Blu-ray by means of extraction and format conversion.
- Advanced UltraBuffer, SecureDisc and DiscSpan burning technologies that allow us to burn files straight from our phone together Nero AirBurn.
Each one of these new technologies has a different objective: UltraBuffer avoids writing errors when burning, DiscScan allows us to divide the burnt data into several discs when the files are especially large and SecureDisc that allows us to recover data in the case of damage and protects discs with a password.
This new version of Nero includes plenty of different functions, not only those that are directly related with the world of disc burning, but other complementary features that replace such popular tools like Nero BurnLite, Nero Move It or Nero PhotoShow, among many others.
If all the possibilities offered by Nero Burning ROM overwhelm you, you could resort to a much simpler version, with less features, but with all the essential things from Nero's burning suite with this reduced and free version, the user could continue recording his CDs and DVDs, although he could have missed compatibility with Blu-rays.
Nero Move It
Nero Move It was a really simple tool to transfer files between mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets or portable consoles, to be able to enjoy your multimedia files wherever you are.
With the functionalities of this tool by Nero, you didn't have to worry about format incompatibilities as it took care of converting them to the most appropriate format for each device, so that you didn't miss out on your favorite videos or images, regardless of the device you used.
You didn't have to resort to office programs to create slideshows with your photos. Nero had its own software to create presentations with our images, with the added functionality of incorporating a powerful photo enhancement tool.
Therefore, before creating your slideshows you could improve and edit photos with different filters and settings, to make your creation as perfect as possible. As couldn't be otherwise, burning your slideshow onto a CD or DVD was easier than ever.
Nero 16 is a program that never goes out of fashion although it's becoming less and less necessary due to cloud storage services. Regardless of what you're looking for, Nero AG's development will certainly not disappoint you.
What's new in the latest version
- Minor improvements.
- This is a trial version that can be used for 15 days.
- Requires Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit) or Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit).
- Internet connection required for certain services.
Nero BackItUp Android 188.8.131.52
Nero's backup solution for Android
Nero AirBurn iPhone 1.0.14
Burn your iPhone's contents on a disc