Burn your discs with a classic program
Nero Burning ROM is one of the most popular programs to burn discs (Blu-ray, CD and DVD) with over fifteen years of experience. It's a great option for any user that needs to copy discs, edit them or make backups without further complications, with just the right amount of options, all shown in a neat and tidy manner.
Advanced burning technology and new functions.
Features of Nero 2016
- New plain, colorful and very intuitive interface.
- Preview function to edit Full-HD video with possibility to work in 4K format.
- New design and printing templates.
- Option to convert the CD format with high quality (MP3, AAC, FLAC or APE).
- Option to reuse DVD, AVCHD or Blu-ray by means of extraction and format conversion.
- Advanced UltraBuffer, SecureDisc and DiscSpan burning technologies that allow us to burn files straight from our phone together Nero AirBurn.
Each one of these new technologies has a different objective: UltraBuffer avoids writing errors when burning, DiscScan allows us to divide the burnt data into several discs when the files are especially large and SecureDisc that allows us to recover data in the case of damage and protects discs with a password.
Nero 16 is a program that never goes out of fashion although it's becoming less and less necessary due to cloud storage services. Regardless of what you're looking for, Nero AG's development will certainly not disappoint you.
- This is a trial version that can be used for 15 days.
- Requires Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32 and 64 bit), Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit) or Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit).
- Internet connection required for certain services.
Nero AirBurn Android 1.0.9 New
Burn your Android's content onto an optical disc
Nero AirBurn iPhone 1.0.11 New
Burn your iPhone's contents on a disc